Wednesday 13 February 2013

Mascara types

Heyy, I know this is not exactly fashion but I thought that I should start by talking about something I know really well... mascara! I have looooads of mascaras but there are a few that I would definitely recommend.

Maybelline smoky eyes and N.C Lashcare
Ok so here is my daily routine: one layer of clear and two layers of smoky eyes. That is what I have on in the picture :) The clear mascara is Natural Collection Lashcare, which I got for only £3 from Boots. This mascara is a dream come true, it seperates your eyelashes and keeps them from clumping when you put on black mascara. You can use it by itself if you want the too-natural look (it is natural collection haha) by I don't recommend it.

I only got the smoky eyes mascara the other day. Its officially called 'le Colossal Volume Express, smoky eyes' from Maybelline, which is a bit of a mouthful. It was £9 from superdrug. I really like it though it does clump if you do more than 2 layers.

Maybelline smoky eyes
My other favourite mascara is an ancient one called the Max Volume Flash from Rimmel. I honestly can't remember where I got it from but it makes your eyes look really big and dark.

This is just what I think, but no eyelashes are identical haha
Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every comment and I am happy to hear your thoughts and opinions. Feel free to make suggestions and to leave a link to your blog.

Lorna xxx