Thursday 21 February 2013

Peplum top Review

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted for a while! I have taken some pictures of my new peplum top though. It was £9.99 in New Look, which is where I get a lot of my outfits from! The top I have is black with a white floral print, though it was also available in white with blue and pink flowers.

Floral peplum in size 6 from New Look
Since I got the top, I have been wearing it constantly, it's sooo comfortable and goes with loads of my clothes. It's made out of a stretchy cotton which makes it really 'easy' to wear though one of the seams is slightly scratchy.

This is a close up of the floral print

With the top I am wearing black leggings, £7.99 also from New Look and a 'beach weave' bracelet which was £3.99 from topshop. You can't see my nails but they are painted with Barry M muted grey, which compliments the black and white top.


I definitely recommend peplum tops, they are comfortable and quite classy, and they are also really trendy at the moment :)

Thanks for reading!!! xxx


2 comments:

  1. This top is gorgeous Lorna!
    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every comment and I am happy to hear your thoughts and opinions. Feel free to make suggestions and to leave a link to your blog.

Lorna xxx