Sunday 24 February 2013

Scallop-edged top Review

Heyyy guys, today I am reviewing a new top that I bought from River Island the other day. I found it in the sale rack for £8 which I thought was really good because it was down from £20! And luckily it was the right size for me too :)

Here is a picture of the top...

What do you think? It's made out of a really soft, stretchy cotton that is kind of silky, and I love the floral print. I think it will be great for summer! The scalloping at the bottom and the bow are pretty and the colour looks great over black leggings or jeans.

The only hang-up is that the material makes my hair go really static- if you know me you will know that I always suffer from this problem!!! Please comment or email if you know how I can stop my hair going crazy with static, the only solution I have found is to dampen my hair slightly and I can't do this when I'm about to go out! Here are some more pics of me wearing the top.



Excuse my face! Im really pleased that I found this top and I think that there will be lots of them around in the summer! :)

Thanks for reading xxx

5 comments:

  1. :O I LOVE the bow peter pan collar! This top is lovely, and sad to hear about the static! I will find a solution for you! :p
    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte!!! My hair really does have a mind of its own :)
      Lorna xxx

      Delete
  2. That top is cute!

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such a soft spot for these scallop detailing!! so cute!!<3 xo
    http://www.illuminatedtammy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every comment and I am happy to hear your thoughts and opinions. Feel free to make suggestions and to leave a link to your blog.

Lorna xxx